Series 57S Prefilled Permeation Tubes are used in KIN-TEK gas standards generators to create gas standard ranging from less than 50 ppb to 5 ppm (depending on tube emission rate and dilution flow rate) for Arsine and other hydride gases, as well as highly reactive gases such as HCl, HBr, O2 and CO. The high vapor pressure of these compounds makes them unsuitable for use in disposable permeation tubes. Click to open brochure.
- Factory-prefilled permeation tubes.
- Factory-certified emission rate.
- Small amount of toxic material (typically less than 4 grams of pure gas under 50 psig).
- Capable of safely using the gas phase of high vapor pressure compounds.
- Tube dimensions: 1¾ inch diameter by 6 inch height plus approx. 5.5 inch height of pressure gage and protruding tubing (requires removal of some KIN-TEK instrument covers).