ARTICLES by KIN-TEK
- “Adding Humidity” by J.J. McKinley
- “Test Gas Mixtures – The Bridge from Sensing to Quantification” by J.J. McKinley and T. Shirley (Poster Presentation, Trace Explosives Detection Workshop, Boston, MA, April 2012).
- “Getting a Handle on HAPs” by Jim McKinley (Speciality Gas Report, First Quarter 2011).
- “Permeation Tubes: A Pragmatist’s Approach to Creating Almost Nothing” by Jim McKinley (Specialty Gas Report, Second Quarter 2007).
- “Permeation Tubes: A Simple Path to Very Complex Gas Mixtures” by Jim McKinley (Gases & Instruments, January 2008).
- “Establilshing Temperature Change Characteristics Associated with Equilibrium Times of Permeation Tubes” by Danet M. Vrazel (Paper presented at ISA AD 2008 Analysis Division Symposium).
- “Calibration for Trace Sulfur in Olefins” (as seen in LC-GC Application Notebook, September 2003)
- “The Preparation of Calibration Standards for Volatile Organic Compounds – A Question of Traceability” by J.McKinley and R.E. Majors
- “Permeation Tube Sources for Internal Standards in Process Samples” by J.J.McKinley and Dale C. Merriman (Reprinted with Permission from Process Control and Quality)
- “Using Permeation Tubes to Create Trace Concentration Moisture Standards” by J.J. McKinley
- “Testing at the Limits – Calibrating and Validating PPM and PPB On-line Analysers” by Jim McKinley (Reprinted from Laboratory News, Oct 2002)
- “A Continuous On-line Generator for Trace VOC Standards in Water” by J.J.McKinley, M.Quazi, C.A. Thomas
- “Adding Relative Humidity to Trace Concentration Gas Standards in a Permeation System” by Danet M. Vrazel